This quote has been speaking to me lately. via Trouve vol. 2
I mentioned in my previous post that I've been thinking about some changes here, and some of those things are starting to come together.
Every year, I pick a word to inspire my work + life.
This year, the word came to me very effortlessly.
Here are some ways that I've started to make connection happen (and how it's happening to me!)
1. I want to bring The Petit Cadeau blog back to it's "roots" of thoughtful gifting and #slowgifting. I'm starting a private discussion group called Thoughtful Gifting - stay tuned for more details on this! In the meantime, you can find a new #slowgifting category in the right sidebar to browse previous posts.
2. I've been connecting & chatting with some other handmade sellers about product collaborations for the shop during the upcoming year - some items will be coming soon, stay tuned!
3. As you all know, I love my Petit Mail product line - I've decided that Petit Mail needed more of it's own presence online, so you can now find Petit Mail with it's own Web site (+) Facebook (+) Twitter (+) Instagram.
Petit Mail also has a Spring magazine featuring coming up - I'll share with you as soon as I can!
4. I was invited to participate in the Etsy Canada Leadership Summit in Toronto, to plan and prepare for #EtsyMadeInCanada (a pop-up Etsy market, which I will be organizing in St. John's, NL on September 26, 2015). I'm very excited about this and will be sharing news as we go!
Here I am with Suzanne from PEI (Village Pottery), Jessika (oh my! handmade) and Fatema (Silver Lily Jewelry) from Nova Scotia.
5. I'm planning to gift for CONNECTION in 2015 - which for me, in part, involves beautifully wrapped gifts. I'll be sharing these images on the blog throughout the year.
I'm excited about these changes and I hope you will be too.
What to connect or collaborate with me in 2015? I would love to hear from you, get in touch!