|Photo: The Petit Cadeau Blog|
2. Assorted ribbon. Wait for ribbon to go on sale, or use discount coupons - ribbon can get expensive but makes a lovely impact.
3. One hole punch. I have only recently added this into my gift wrapping essentials, and have no idea how I lived without it! Perfect for punching holes in DIY gift tags, printables and other items.
4. Paper trimmer. For making & cutting out your own tags, cards and anything else that involves cutting paper in a straight line!
5. Black Sharpie pen. I received this pen a while ago, and have no idea how I previously lived without it - it's my go-to pen. Writes beautifully.
6. Craft Knife: These littles knives are super-sharp (keep out of reach of children!) and are fantastic for cutting small items in your projects!
7. Japanese Washi tape. This is my wrapping obsession. I use it for almost all of my gifts - it makes everything fun!
What items do you consider must-haves for beautifully wrapped gifts?