It's Advent Calendar week here at The Petit Cadeau Blog! Be sure to check out my previous posts:
2. Filling Your Advent Calendar: Part 1 (Beautiful advent gifts and DIY projects that can be reused year after year).
Now for this week's surprise! A little gift from The Petit Cadeau Blog for all of my lovely readers!
UPDATE: I have created a new set of Advent Calendar/Holiday Countdown Activity Cards for the 2012 Holiday Season. They even have a sweet little DIY element (if you choose!) You can find them HERE.
I've decided to offer a FREE advent calendar printable project JUST FOR YOU! I have created 5 1/2 pages of advent ideas (most involving "experiences" versus material gifts). You can incorporate some of them into your existing calendar (along with gifts), or you can start a whole new tradition of an advent calendar with family activities for the whole month of December - totally up to you!
1. You can download the free PDF document here.
2. Print in colour on heavy card stock.
3. Cut out the individual cards (you can have them laminated if you want to help them last year after year)
4. There are MORE THAN 25 cards, allowing you to pick and choose the ones you want.
Printable files are for personal use only. Please do not distribute the printable file. I am happy to have you blog about this post, or use photos from this post, but please only do so with proper credit and a link back to this site & post.
What do you think? Would love to hear your comments and feedback.
Happy Early Christmas!